meta data for this page
Installation via Script (Recommended Method)
- This project is currently in Beta with many ongoing changes.
- Whilst we're confident the majority of code is safe, nothing in life is 100% safe or risk-free. Writing functional, secure code is very difficult. The current fast pace of development/change may unintentionally introduce bugs/security issues. Use your best judgment before storing highly confidential information in the app. You may wish to consider running ITFlow on it's own server, using a web-app firewall, restricting access (except /portal) to trusted IP addresses, etc.
- Need to report a security issue? Check the security policy
- ITFlow comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law
- Clean Install of Debian 12 or Ubuntu 22.04
- A public IP Address
- Ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS) TCP accessible from the outside in
- A Fully Qualified Domain Name pointing to the public IP Address – example itflow.example.com
- Login as root
- Follow Instructions